Thanks to the advancement of technology and the Unicode Font Standard, now we can provide better service by upgrading our presentation and using latest web technologies. So to serve you better we would like to ask your cooperation to upgrade your browser to the latest version so as to avoid some font display problems.
If you can’t see the Amharic content properly follow these steps:
- First download a Unicode font from here. (you can use any Unicode font like Power Geez Unicode, Visual Geez Unicode, Washera, etc)
- Then follow theses steps to install the font to your system
- Assuming you are using windows XP/vista /windows 7; find the windows font folder from your control panel: ClickStart -> Settings ->Control Panel ->Fonts (This actually is in C:\Windows\Fonts folder in most windows versions, hence you can directly access the font folder by typing C:\Windows\Fonts in the "Run..." dialog box from the start menu)
- Copy the font you just downloaded (“Ethiopian Jiret” font) from our website to the Fonts folder.
- Assuming you have successfully downloaded and installed the font to your system open your favorite browser. We recommend you use Mozilla Firefoxor Internet Explorer 8.